Starlite Ferries is a popular RORO ferry service in the Philippines. RORO ships can transport both passengers and vehicles which is convenient for those who opt to travel with their cars or motorcycles. Their destinations include Abra de Ilog, Antique, Bacolod, Batangas, Calapan, Caticlan, Cebu, Guimaras, Iloilo, Lipata, Odiongan, Sibuyan, Surigao, Puerto Galera, and Roxas of Capiz.
- Bacolod to Estancia (One-Way)
- Batangas to Abra de Ilog / Abra de Ilog to Batangas
- Batangas to Bacolod / Bacolod to Batangas
- Batangas to Calapan / Calapan to Batangas
- Batangas to Caticlan / Caticlan to Batangas
- Batangas to Iloilo / Iloilo to Batangas via Bacolod
- Batangas to Odiongan / Odiogan to Batangas
- Batangas to Puerto Galera / Puerto Galera to Batangas
- Batangas to Roxas, Capiz / Roxas, Capiz to Batangas
- Batangas to Sibuyan / Sibuyan to Batangas
- Cebu to Surigao / Surigao to Cebu
- Iloilo to Bacolod (One-Way)
- Iloilo to Guimaras / Guimaras to Iloilo
- Roxas to Caticlan / Caticlan to Roxas
- Roxas to Odiongan / Odiongan to Roxas
- Roxas, Capiz to Sibuyan / Sibuyan to Roxas, Capiz
BookingFIND FERRY TICKETS
You can book your tickets at any Starlite Ferries ticketing office or through their affiliated ticketing agents and partners.
Starlite Ferries has their own package shipping service where interested senders can send their packages at their local Starlite Ferries ticketing office and their recipient can then pick the package up from their own local office. To know more about Starlite Express, check out our Starlite Express page.
These are the contact numbers of the different ticketing offices of Starlite Ferries. You can use this to inquire about the trips, ask for the updated schedule and fare matrix, and even bookings.