SuperCat, owned by Chelsea Logistics and Infrastructure Holdings Corp., is a famous fast craft ferry service in Luzon and Visayas. They offer daily trips to different destinations such as Cebu, Ormoc, Tagbilaran, Bacolod, Iloilo, Calapan, and Batangas. Known for its affordable rates, SuperCat is popular among budget travelers.
SuperCat offers three types of accommodations for its passengers and these are the Economy class, Tourist class, and the Business class. The ticket fare rates also vary depending on if the passenger is a regular, student, senior citizen, PWD, or a minor.
- Bacolod to Iloilo / Iloilo to Bacolod
- Calapan to Batangas / Batangas to Calapan
- Cebu to Ormoc / Ormoc to Cebu
- Cebu to Tagbilaran, Bohol / Tagbilaran to Cebu
- COMPILATION: COMPLETE LIST OF SCHEDULES AND FARES
Online BookingFIND FERRY TICKETS
You can book your tickets at the different ticketing offices of SuperCat or through affiliated ticketing agents. For the Bacolod-Iloilo route, the only requirement is a valid ID.
- Bacolod – (034) 707-7227 / 09423909944
- Cebu City – (032) 233-7000
- Iloilo – (033) 335-3077 / 09983336840 / 09053072158
- Ormoc City, Leyte – (053) 561-9818
- Tagbilaran City – (038) 501-9472
SuperCat has different contact numbers and an email address which passengers can call for any inquiries or questions regarding the trips.