Lite Ferries Shipping is a popular freight company in the Visayas and Mindanao. Their
Lite Ferry has four types of accommodations to choose from. You can choose between the Economy, Standard, Tourist, Business, and Cabin class. However, not all of their ships have
- Argao to Loon / Loon to Argao
- Argao to Tagbilaran / Tagbilaran to Argao
- Bogo to Calbayog / Calbayog to Bogo
- Cebu to Cagayan de Oro / Cagayan de Oro to Cebu
- Cebu to Dapitan / Dapitan to Cebu
- Cebu to Dumaguete / Dumaguete to Cebu
- Cebu to Larena / Larena to Cebu
- Cebu to Ormoc / Ormoc to Cebu
- Cebu to Plaridel / Plaridel to Cebu
- Cebu to Tagbilaran / Tagbilaran to Cebu
- Cebu to Tubigon / Tubigon to Cebu
- Dipolog to Oslob / Oslob to Dipolog
- Jagna to Cagayan de Oro / Cagayan de Oro to Jagna
- Jagna to Nasipit / Nasipit to Jagna
- Larena to Plaridel / Plaridel to Larena
- Larena to Tagbilaran / Tagbilaran to Larena
- Ormoc to Ouano, Mandaue / Ouano to Ormoc
- San Carlos to Toledo / Toledo to San Carlos
- Samboan to Dapitan / Dapitan to Samboan
- Tagbilaran to Plaridel / Plaridel to Tagbilaran
Students must bring a valid I.D. so that they can avail the discount and will not be charged as an Adult/Regular.
(3 – 11 yrs. old)
(0 – 2 yrs. old)
Aside from booking your future trips at the Lite Ferry ticketing office, you can also purchase your tickets online through their official website or through ticketing agents and partners.
Lite Ferry charges a surcharge fee for passengers who plan to re-book their tickets before the trip or for those who missed it.
|Before Departure||After Departure|
For those traveling with their personal vehicles, please present a copy of your vehicle’s original receipt and certificate of registration to purchase a ticket. If those documents aren’t available, then a sales invoice or conduction sticker will do. The vehicle freight rates vary between routes.
These are the list of items that aren’t allowed on the Lite Ferry ship or vessel:
- Fire crackers
- Guns & ammunition
- Oxygen tanks
- Radioactive materials
Lite Ferry has provided different contact numbers that passengers can use to call for information or inquiries about their trips. Each port’s ticketing office has its own phone number.