Montenegro Lines is a popular shipping company in the Philippines which offers both fast crafts and RORO vessels for sea transportation. They have trips to the different provinces of Luzon, Visayas, and Mindanao.
The passenger accommodations vary between ships. For those traveling with personal vehicles, sometimes your passenger fare is already included on your vehicle’s freight ticket.
- Banton to Simara / Simara to Banton
- Batangas to Abra de Ilog / Abra de Ilog to Batangas
- Batangas to Odiongan / Odiongan to Batangas
- Batangas to Puerto Galera / Puerto Galera to Batangas
- Calatrava to Romblon / Romblon to Calatrava
- Coron to Culion / Culion to Coron
- Dumaguete to Dapitan / Dapitan to Dumaguete
- Dumaguete to Larena / Larena to Dumaguete
- Dumaguete to Siquijor / Siquijor to Dumaguete
- El Nido to Coron / Coron to El Nido
- Iloilo to Guimaras / Guimaras to Iloilo
- Lucena to Banton / Banton to Lucena
- Lucena to Sta. Cruz / Sta. Cruz to Lucena
- Masbate to Lagundi / Lagundi to Masbate
- Pio Duran to Aroroy / Aroroy to Pio Duran
- Romblon to San Fernando / San Fernando to Romblon
- Simara to Calatrava / Calatrava to Simara
- Surigao to San Jose / San Jose to Surigao
Booking & ReservationFIND FERRY TICKETS
For bookings, just go to any Montenegro Lines ticketing office. You can also use the contact numbers provided on this site. Some of the passenger-only trips can be booked online.
You can find the contact numbers by clicking on the ferry schedule articles above. The contact numbers differ for each route.