Cokaliong is a famous RORO ferry service in the Philippines, especially in the Visayas and Mindanao regions. Their ships can transport both passengers and vehicles. Their list of destinations includes Cebu, Cagayan de Oro, Calbayog, Dapitan, Dumaguete, Iligan, Iloilo, Jagna, Maasin, Masbate, Nasipit, Ozamis, Palompon, and Surigao.
- Cebu to Cagayan de Oro / Cagayan de Oro to Cebu
- Cebu to Calbayog / Calbayog to Cebu
- Cebu to Dapitan / Dapitan to Cebu
- Cebu to Dumaguete / Dumaguete to Cebu
- Cebu to Iligan / Iligan to Cebu
- Cebu to Iloilo / Iloilo to Cebu
- Cebu to Maasin / Maasin to Cebu
- Cebu to Masbate / Masbate to Cebu
- Cebu to Nasipit / Nasipit to Cebu
- Cebu to Ozamiz / Ozamiz to Cebu
- Cebu to Palompon / Palompon to Cebu
- Cebu to Surigao / Surigao to Cebu
- Dapitan to Dumaguete / Dumaguete to Dapitan
- Iligan to Ozamis / Ozamis to Iligan
- Jagna to Nasipit / Nasipit to Jagna
- Jagna to Cagayan de Oro / Cagayan de Oro to Jagna
With regards to accommodations, Cokaliong offers different types such as Economy, Lounge, Tourist, Business class, Cabin, and Suite Rooms. However, availability depends on the ship.
You can reach Cokaliong through their email address and contact numbers.
Cokaliong Tower, Serging Osmena Ave., North Reclamation Area, Cebu City