Weesam Express is a popular fast craft ferry service in the Visayas and Mindanao regions of the Philippines. They offer trips to different destinations such as Cebu to Tubigon, Cebu to Maasin, Cebu to Tagbilaran, Iloilo to Bacolod, Isabela to Zamboanga, Zamboanga to Jolo, and vice versa.
Weesam Express is known to be an affordable option when it comes to sea travel. Passengers can choose between Economy Class, Tourist Class, and First Class accommodations. On some of their trips, they offer round-trip tickets or promos which can be cheaper than buying two one-way tickets.
- Bacolod to Iloilo / Iloilo to Bacolod
- Cebu to Tubigon / Tubigon to Cebu
- Cebu to Maasin / Maasin to Cebu (UNAVAILABLE)
- Zamboanga to Isabela / Isabela to Zamboanga
- Zamboanga to Jolo / Jolo to Zamboanga
Weesam Express offers a refund if you weren’t able to make the trip but there will be deductions so you will not get the full amount.
- Before Departure – 20%
- After Departure – 50%
You can reschedule your trips to a different date but you will have to pay an extra amount.
- Before Departure – 5%
- After Departure -10%
Weesam Express does not offer online booking for its trips. To purchase tickets, just head to any Weesam Express ticketing office or recognized ticketing outlets.
Below are different contact numbers in which passengers can call for any inquiries or questions regarding the trips.
- Cebu City office – (032) 412-9562
- Tubigon office – 09451032372
- Maasin office – (053) 570-8917