OceanJet is a famous fast craft ferry service in the Visayan region of the Philippines. They offer trips to different destinations such as Cebu, Camotes, Tagbilaran, Getafe, Ormoc, Dumaguete, Leyte, Siquijor, Bacolod, Iloilo, Batangas, Balatero, Puerto Galera. Out of all the fast craft companies, OceanJet has the most number of trips every day.
OceanJet offers three types of accommodations for its passengers and these are the Open Air, Tourist class, and Business class. Passengers who chose Open Air will be sitting on the top area of the ship while
- Bacolod to Iloilo / Iloilo to Bacolod
- Batangas to Calapan / Calapan to Batangas
- Batangas to Balatero / Balatero to Batangas
- Cebu to Camotes / Camotes to Cebu
- Cebu to Dumaguete / Dumaguete to Cebu
- Cebu to Getafe / Getafe to Cebu
- Cebu to Larena / Larena to Cebu
- Cebu to Ormoc / Ormoc to Cebu
- Cebu to Tagbilaran / Tagbilaran to Cebu
- Cebu to Villaba / Villaba to Cebu
- Dumaguete to Siquijor / Siquijor to Dumaguete
- Dumaguete to Tagbilaran / Tagbilaran to Dumaguete
- Tagbilaran to Larena / Larena to Tagbilaran
- Tagbilaran to Plaridel / Plaridel to Tagbilaran
- COMPILATION: COMPLETE LIST OF SCHEDULES AND FARES
Online BookingFIND FERRY TICKETS
You can book your tickets online through 3rd-party affiliates or on the OceanJet website. Online booking allows you to purchase your tickets ahead of time so that you don’t have to queue at their respective ticketing offices.
Reminders for online booking
- It is required for passengers to present their valid ID upon check-in. No ID to present, no check-in.
- The ticket is non-transferable. Presented valid ID’s should match the passenger’s name as encoded on the ticket.
- At least 30 minutes before departure time is required for passengers to check-in.
- To check-in, you have to present a PRINTED hard copy of the ticket emailed to you.
- Each passenger is allowed to bring one (1) hand-carried baggage upon check-in.
- Bringing of pets is allowed if the pets are securely put inside a cage. Upon check-in, a permit from the Bureau of Quarantine must be presented for passengers with pets.
- Open-Air Tickets for all Passenger types are Non-Refundable
- Discounted fares for senior citizens, PWD, student and children are not available online. Please buy your tickets at the ticketing offices to avail of this.
- For Online Booking refunds, 40% will be deducted to the ticket value either departed or voyage to be departed.
OceanJet has provided different contact numbers and email addresses for passengers to use for any inquiries or questions regarding their trips.
- Cebu main office – (032) 255-7560 / 09176380000 / 09228575500
- Human resources – 09328734887 / [email protected]
- Group reservations – 09328836077
- Marketing – 09257144516
- Ormoc – (053) 834 5066 / 09437076603 / 09255842146 / [email protected]
- Dumaguete – 09237253734 / [email protected]
- Tagbilaran – 09328734885 / 09228572300
- Siquijor – 09237253732 / [email protected]
- Bacolod – (034) 708 8201 / 09328836895 / [email protected]
- Iloilo – (033) 509 9018 / [email protected]
- Camotes – 09334413382
- Calapan – 09258029400 / [email protected]
- Batangas – 09237275926 / [email protected]
- Getafe – 09420679957