As of June 3, 2020, Starlite Ferries has resumed operations for some of its routes according to a post on their Facebook page. They will be following a relaxed schedule due to reduced passenger capacity. For the routes that aren’t listed below, they are still unavailable.
- Batangas to Calapan and vice versa
- Batangas to Caticlan and vice versa
- Cebu to Surigao and vice versa
- Roxas, Mindoro to Caticlan and vice versa
- Roxas, Mindoro to Odiongan, Romblon and vice versa
For those planning to travel on these routes, make sure you have completed the requirements if you are an LSI (Locally Stranded Individual), APOR (Authorized Personnel Outside Residence), or a ROF (Returning Overseas Filipino). There is also a strict ‘NO FACE MASK, NO BOARDING’ policy.
For those who have questions about the routes, Starlite Ferries has provided contact numbers for their offices.
Batangas / Calapan, Mindoro Booking Office
Cebu / Surigao
- 09173368650 (Rolling cargo)
- 09564386527 (Rolling cargo)
- 09672462253 (Rolling cargo)
- 09289183334 (Passenger)
- 09995653738 (Passenger)
Caticlan / Roxas, Mindoro
- 09484739616 (Rolling cargo/Passenger)