The requirements below are for Locally Stranded Individuals who are looking to travel between Cebu and Camotes. Passengers aged 20 below and 60 above are not allowed to travel. Passengers are also requested to wear their face masks at all times.
- Valid ID
- Medical clearance certificate from City/Municipal health office stating that the person is not a PUM / PUI
- Travel Authority from Joint Task Force COVID Shield (check with your local police station)
- Acceptance Letter from the receiving LGU if unable to secure Travel Authority from JTFCS.
- Valid Company ID
- Authority to travel issued by the employer
- Acceptance letter from receiving LGU